General Info – Please communicate to your team, no surprises, raindate is important for all players to understand.
- June 16th 8:30 AM – 8:15 PM — Rain date June 17th – Lehigh County Fields
- Mocktail at 2:30
- Women’s Awards at at Field Three after game at 2:45
- Group Pictures at 10:55, place behind the Mulenberg Softball Field – please let your team know
- Team Pictures — if your team picture has not been taken try to have done after group picture, stay on the hill.
- Divisions – see Team Schedules below
- Rules – Review with your team– cards in your basket. Chandler wooden bats all donated for use.
- Need to communicate and meet with Field Managers prior to the game, confirm line up. Confirm score after every inning with Field Manager and other Captain.
- Provide one candidate for Field Manager per team. Available for two games. (this is not necessary this year, we are working on a different approach)
- Player code of conduct – please make sure all players read understand what the day is about — see tab also.
- Captains report results to scoring table after game; confirm score after each inning with ump/other Captain. Score cards will be provided.
- Opening Ceremony (15 minutes) please let your teams know, start ceremony at 8:30
- Other activities for the day – please communicate
- Silent Auction; 50/50 Raffle; Red Robin Mascot;
- Food Vending – Vince’s Cheesesteaks, High Step Coffee, Kona Ice, Stuffed to the Gills
- Kids Activity – tie dye t-shirts, free for kids under 12, $10 over 12, includes tshirt. Face Painting, Photo Booth, Face Painting, Strolling Magicians
- Sports Clinic – 12:30-2pm
- HRD – 2-5 prizes awarded
Official Rules: Tournament Rules
Field Schedule: Copy of Field Schedule 2017-3
Men’s Schedule: Men’s Schedule
Women’s Schedule: Women’s Schedule