Saturday June 20th
Captains Summary and General Info:
Date: June 20th, 8:30 AM – 8:15 PM
Number one thing, PLEASE communicate with your team, no surprises; rain date is important for all players, Sunday June 21st – Lehigh County Fields.
Men’s Schedule: TBD
Women’s Schedule: TBD
Field & Day’s Activities: TBD
- Group Pictures at 10:55 AM, place behind the Muhlenberg Softball Field – please let your team know
- Team Pictures — if your team picture has not been taken try to have done after group picture, stay on the hill.
- Official Tournament Rules – Review with your team– cards in your basket. Chandler wooden bats all donated for use.
- Confirm score after every inning with Ump and other Captain.
- Player code of conduct – please make sure all players read understand what the day is about — see tab also.
- Captains report results to scoring table after game; confirm score after each inning with ump/other Captain. Score cards will be provided.
- Opening Ceremony (15 minutes) please let your teams know, start ceremony at 8:30 AM
Other great activities for the day – please communicate with your team:
- Mocktail: Start time at 1:45 PM; Red Robin Mascot
- Silent Auction
- 50/50 Raffle
- Food Vending: Vince’s Cheesesteaks, Kona Ice,
- Kids Activity: Face Painting, Photo Booth, Lawn Games and Tie Dye T-shirts. Free for kids under 6 years of age. $10 for kids 6 years and older, t-shirt included.
- Sports Clinic: 12:30 to 2 PM